Iluvsarahii X Dose of Colour: Review





I'm never the one to go and buy products from companies that collaborate with youtubers (which I know I should) because usually they have mix reviews and I can never make up my mind whether to buy the products or not. But after watching videos and seeing tutorials I was amazed not one youtubers said they were they were bad, so straight away I knew they were good.





What is in the collection? 
  • "Nude Chica" Liquid Matte Lipstick
  • "Fresa" Liquid Matte Lipstick
  • "Aesthetic" Liquid Matte Lipstick
  • "Peachii" Liquid Matte Lipstick
  • "Barely There" Lip Gloss
  • "Brillo" Lip Gloss
  • "Sol Mate" Highlighter
  • "Bathe" Highlighter
  • "Iluvsarahii " Palette

What did I get? 
I didn't get the whole collection, Unforchently. I only got the products that I thought I would use all the time. 
The products I got where: 
Nude Chica 
Peachii 
Sol Mate 

What I thought about the packaging?
I find the packaging is the most important part of a collection. But with this collection, I'm so incredibly impressed with the packaging it is stunning! and represents  Karen so well.

How do I feel about the products I bought? 
I have been using and testing the products for a couple of days now and I'm so incredibly happy with them, I now see why they have so much hype. All of the products I have bought are so pigmented and lasts all day. The only bad thing with my skin tone I can only wear one product which is the liquid lipstick in "Nude Chica" because the other products look better when I have a fake tan on but other than that they look and apply amazing.

How long do they last? 
All day. I usually have my makeup on for a long time and sometimes I don't even set it with a setting spray or use primer and my makeup still lasts all day.

Would you recommend it to a friend? 
Definitely. I love the products so much and the packaging. The product I would recommend the most if you were to only get one is the liquid lipstick in the shade 'nude Chica' It's the perfect nude.

Love,


Comments

  1. I might have to try these products now. Love the shimmer one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the shimmer one Is my favourite! But can only wear it when I have a fake tan on :(

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts