How to decorate all white bedroom



I've recently added new bedroom decor to add life and a little something-something to make it look less bare and boring. When it comes to interior designs I'm a sucker for the minimalistic look and anything white.

I'm quite lucky to have a really big room that allows me to fit my filming/makeup vanity and all my makeup draws but what I noticed was that I had a lot of wall space and it made my bedroom look really bare and unfinished.


As you can see I went ahead purchased these really nice A2 posters from Esty that were the perfect fit for the minimalistic vibe I was going for. The one thing when you buy from Esty is the posters don't come with frames. I originally wanted white to match everything else but then I saw these wooden/tan that really added colour but still wasn't over the top.

Over the last couple of months, I've really been loving fake flowers and really any flowers that are white and blush. I found these cute flowers and vase from Kmart Australia that goes perfectly on top of my bedside table from Ikea.

When it comes to accessorising a white room I always tend to go with natural colours as I find any dark colours looks too much and doesn't achieve the 'Minimalistic' vibe. The three colours I tend to lean towards are blush, grey and tan.



Love Always,

Comments

Popular Posts