Introduction

Hello,

My Name is Jess. I'm 20 years old from Australia. Typical girl who is obsessed with Makeup, Beauty and anything Fashion.

It's currently 8:13pm on a Saturday night, and i'm creating this blog for the first time. I've been thinking about doing blogging ever  since i saw the tv show on E. I've just been putting it off for a while now, But thought why should i keep putting it off when it's something i want to do.


This blog will be about my love for Makeup, But i will also include Fashion and Beauty. I might also do blog post of daily entries, on how i am feeling what i did that day, and just a typical day in my non interesting life.


A little bit more about me, I am a "qualified" Makeup Artist. Why did i put "qualified" like that? because i have all my Certificates but actually haven't gotten anywhere with them. I've been trying for close too 3 years but nothing :(

Any-who that is my introduction to this blog, but there will be plenty more to come. 



Jess 

Xxx 


Comments

Popular Posts