Review: Kylie Cosmetics Matte Liquid Lipsticks








Hi y'all

I know i haven't been posting as much as i like on my blog. I find it very difficult to create content different to my Instagram. But today i came up with an idea on reviewing a collection i have slowly starting to build, which i am pretty proud of. I've never collected as much products from one brand before. I feel like this would be a good post too start running my blog again. I also have a couple of ideas for my blog that  i would like to share with you all today. I will share below my review.

I feel like i have enough thoughts, experience and uses of the products that  i can now write on my blog.  Enough to share with you all today.


The progress:

I remember when i first decided to buy Kylie's lipsticks, i watched her snapchat story to find out her time of the launch. Which was 7am my time. The night before i created my VIP account and added all my details in to be ready for the next day. I opened up my notes on my laptop too add my parents credit card details to be ready to copy and past in to save time on the day. I got up one hour before the launch, so i was fully prepared. So incredibly tired, I'm not a Morning person at all. But i was Committed. I pressed snooze a couple of times, but once it was 6:30am i was ready, On my laptop scrolling down her website deciding on what shades i want. I ended up choosing Dolce k, Posie k, Candy K.

Anxiously waiting for 7am to hit on the clock. I refreshed my page once again. IT WAS TIME TO PURCHASE HER LIPSTICKS! i have never experience so much stress to get a lipstick before. But i managed to get the colours i want. I was shaking, I also screamed at the end when i got that thank you notification.  I was so so happy. A few months has gone on since my first purchase i now have 10 lipsticks.

The progress is extremely easy now you don't have to get up at redic hours of the morning anymore (thank god) and the website is 1000 times easier too get what you want. Besides the new new products sometimes can be quite hard to get. But i do recommend waiting a couple of launches to get her products so it wont be so hectic.

Now onto the actual review. I wasn't planning on telling a story but i thought it would be cute and different to add in. Anyway...


The review: 

Now i am going to post about the review of the company/product(s) I have 10 lip kits all together. I love them all so much. I'm  not saying i love them because i love Kylie. The products are so creamy, so much texture & so pigmented.

They literally stay on FOREVER!!  and when i mean FOREVER i really mean it.  I remember once i had a night out  i always get ready around 3pm even though i  don't go out  until 9pm (crazy i know) but it's the best thing about going out!!! i'm sure all you girls can agree with me on that one. Anyway i will get to my point, from memory i got home around 3-4am whenever i get home from a night out i ALWAYS take my makeup off before going to sleep, but this one time i was so so drunk ( we've all been there) and couldn't even be bothered to take my dress off so i jumped into bed and fell asleep.

Then next day i woke up properly around 11/12pm because i'm a lazy bitch.. and my kylie lipstick was STILL ON, perfectly. It was incredible, I never touch up my lipstick when i'm out because i mean we are all drunk so who really cares right?

And it still stayed on. I was so over the moon and so happy with it.


I will also say that i  do have 2 of her lip glosses they are also amazing and not so glossy! here kyliner ( black gel liner) is incredible i find this gel liner so creamy and so smooth. I have used napoleon perdis & Bobbie Brown and i still prefer hers. I just don't like the brush that it comes with because it's too big and i have hooded eyes so i need a smaller brush. It just depends on your Personal Preference. The brush that comes with the gel would be perfect to use for your eyebrows. Just a tip from me.

I will conclude my review/story right here with one bad thing but it really isn't that big of a bad thing but i thought i would like to share with you all anyway. The lipstick is pretty drying but with it being liquid you pretty much expect.

Before doing your makeup i'd would say put on some pawpaw or some vaseline  leave that on until you're about to put you're lipstick on and then wipe that off and THEN put on the lipstick. You will feel better.

I've added some pictures blowed  of some of my collection. I'm sure you have seen all of my  pictures on my Instagram and un boxings on my snapchats.



_________________________________________________________________________________

This announcement isn't apart of the review or anything to do with kylie cosmetics or beauty related in general. I'm going away in 2 weeks too Hawaii so i won't be posting much on here while i am away. But i am doing a travel diary when i get back. Keep an eye out.

 I also won't be posting as much on my makeup instagram while i am away so follow me on my personal instagram (jesscolemanxo) and my snapchat jesscolemannn too see what i get up too!









Comments

Popular Posts