My lip injection experience

Hey guys

Jess here, remember me? I know its been a hot minute since i've updated my blog. Many reasons i guess life got in the way. I've been in a bit of a flunk on what to post on here. I also got a new laptop that lost all my log in details for this blog. But enough of the excuses... Just expect too see new stuff from me on here.

But tonight, i'm going to be writing about something really exciting that i've experienced. At the start of the year i decided to fix something that i really dislike about myself. MY LIPS. I know what your thinking, seriously? another one?

For a long time (if you know me personally you already know this) that i hated my smile. Whenever i smiled my top lip disappeared into thin air. I hated it because i would spend hours on my makeup and put on a nice lipstick then BAM my lips were gone.





Have a major throwback. See what i mean? my lip, literally disappeared.

I didn't realise that lip injections were a thing until Queen aka Kylie Jenner got hers done. I was so happy to find out that there was a way to fix my tiny lips. At first it took me almost 2 years to find a place and a doctor that i was happy with.

I kept on watching instagram videos and youtube videos of people getting theres done. I put it off for so long because of how expensive it was but by the time i wanted to do it i saved quite a bit. 

I finally found a place i was happy with. I ended up going to Bramis in Subiaco (Perth, AU) IG handle: @Bramisperth  I booked with one of the best doctors in Perth. I wont say her name on my blog for privacy reasons. But all the doctors at Bramis are really good. 

I was on holidays from work i thought to myself i will book my appointment while i'm on holidays to give me time to heal. 

The day came around i was super nervous  and excited i booked the very first appointment in the morning. (9am)

My doctor greeted me and made me feel comfy as she could see i was nervous, i explained what i wanted. Something super natural but still noticeable. We both agreed to only do half a mil instead one the full. As this was my first time. I love how they turned out. Perfect size for my first time. 
yes i am aware of my patchy tan. ( No i don't have a skin diseases )


I bruised pretty bad as you can tell in the photo but overall i was very happy with how they looked. I was stoked in having a top lip. In the photo above, my lips were pretty swollen. That only lasted 24.

 I will admit that not many people talk about the pain after, I found that the pain after was more painful then the actual proceeder it self. Your lips are stretching, so be aware that you will fill some pain after. It is bearable but put some makeup wipes in the freezer and put them on your lips whenever you feel the pain. The pain will last only 24 hours. That was a tip that my doctor gave me. 

The bruising did last a week though, but thank god for makeup to hind the bruising. 

unfortunately my first lot of injections didn't last that long, only lasted 3 months. As this was my first time it didn't have a base for the injection to set in so that made it deflate quicker. 



I booked another appointment for my first touch up, I booked an appointment in April this time around i went the full mill. And OMG it was the best decision i ever made. The full mill made it a little more fullness.
i did bruise alot more this time because more injections were being put in. 

A few hours later

side profile. ( ignore makeupless face)
  I did bruise a lot more this time around, from memory the bruising did last over a week. The swelling also lasted 2 days this time. But the pain stopped the second day 


How much did i pay? well that varies from company to company but if you are curious to how much i paid i'll leave the pricing down bellow.

Half a mill: $250
1 Mill: $450

Jess xx


Comments

Popular Posts