Top Five Favourites in Five Weeks.

Hey Guys

I'm back!!! But this time with a different type of post. This post is about my "Top Five" This is going to be a new series on my blog. Where i'm going tell you what my favourites are in each category in the beauty industry.

With every eyeshadow palette i will write out why i love that palette and hopefully that will help you choose the next time you go makeup shopping

MY TOP 5 FAVOURITE EYESHADOW PALETTES 


1. Morphe 350 


350 on the Right hand side.




I absolutely love Morphe eyeshadows there all so pigmented and easy to blend. Isn't that all you need in a eyeshadow palette? The 350 is perfect for a neutral eye but you still want to look put together. There are so many different shades of browns in this palette and some few orange shades. You can create so many different eye looks with this palette. You can go from a smokey eye to a cut crease to a half cut crease. Its so versatile. I think everyone needs this palette in there collection. The down side if your from Australia the shipping cost an arm and a leg. So beware. 


2. Huda Beauty Rose Gold 

Flat lay from Instagram. @jesscolemanmua 

This is the Huda rose gold palette. This palette is AMAZING. As you can see above, there are a lot of different shades. Different style of eyeshadows. You can create so many looks with this palette. I feel like if you wanted just ONE eyeshadow palette then i will get this palette. The top row shadows are my favourite. But i recommend using the metallic shadows with your finger. This palette is hands down my favourite. 




3. Anastasia Beverly Hills modern renaissance 


@jesscolemanmua


I know i said above that Huda's palette was my favourite. But this palette is very close behind Huda's. You have so many different shades blends out perfectly. I always reach for this palette. If you don't want to spend $95 on the Huda palette Then i 100% recommend buying this. This palette has alot of Pinks/browns. Anything from ABH is amazing. You won't be disappointed.  


4.  Bebella Cosmetics Slayette Pro 


Slayette Pro on the Left hand side @jesscolemanmua


Before Bebella released there pro palettes i've never heard about them before. I was intrigued about the two palettes they released. I found out by one of my favourite influencers/bloggers on Instagram. While i was watching her Instagram story I notice how creamy and pigmented the shadows where. So intimately needed to have them. I found that they were incredibly cheep, Which at first to be honest put me off because how can they charge a palette so cheep and them to be THAT pigmented. At that point i knew i needed them. The shipping was reasonable. As soon as i got them, i had to swatch   them and of course they looked like the Insta story i found them from. They did not disappoint. They were creamy, they were buttery. Nothing was wrong with them. If you are trying to get away from the browns/golds then i 100% recommend this palette. Its so fun to play with and create new looks.  

5. Jaclyn Hill/Morphe 


@jesscolemanmua


I thought to myself that it's going to be hard to narrow down my very last favourite. I cannot believe that i forgot this AMAZING palette. I've been a fan of jaclyn for a Long time. I think she was one of the first Youtubers that i found. I freaked out when i heard that she was working with Morphe because Morphe is my favourite eyeshadow brand. And when i heard that she was working with them i KNEW i needed this palette.  This palette was HYPED up  to the max. When i saw everyone using this i needed it. The down side of this is that the shipping was expensive but it did come really quick.  

The shadows were pigmented!!! next level pigmented! There amazing. The blues shades in this palettes are my favourite. You can create every look you can ever think of in this palette. You can create a colourful look, or you can create a natural  look. Everyone is happy. I love this palette.



This is my Top Five favourite eyeshadow palettes. If i were to repurchase anything then these eyeshadows i would buy again.  These are in no order, There all my favourite and i always reach for them. 

I hope you guys enjoy this series. I'll be putting up a post in the top five series weekly. I haven't got a set date for it but please expect it to be up every weeks for the next five weeks.



See You next week 
Jess X 

Comments

Popular Posts