My Makeup Vanity tour + Filming area



 Todays post is going to be an exciting one, It's going to be my vanity tour and in this post i will  also show you how i set up for when i film and take photos for my Instagram page.  It's going to be a long post so lets get into it.






when you first walk into my room this is what you see, My vanity and filming area. My lights are from Ebay.  I was luckily enough that my dad made my vanity desk, He also just added a glass sheet on top.


Both of my draws are from Ikea. This draw is for all my makeup i don't really reach for.  I also keep alot of my most used products in here such as makeup wipes, cotton tips etc. I have my Perfumes on the top with some of my designers products that i bought just to show them off.


when you first sit down at my desk this is what you see. Of course i don't always have my lights on i just had them on for this post. I sorted out all my Liquid lipsticks into each brand on the left and on the right i have my brushes, tripod and my mirror. Yes my mirror looks dirty thats because of my lights and i cleaned it before. 

Things from kmart: 
Fluffy rug
Marble cover 

Things from Target: 
Brush holders 
Mirror 

This from Ebay: 
Lipstick holders 
Umbrella  lights 


My draw number 2 is also from Ikea this is where i keep all my new products or the products i reach the most.

My brush holders are from Target like i said above. 
Most of the brushes i have are Sigma beauty + Holy grail cosmetic brushes. (Yes i know my brushes are dirty i did my makeup before i took my photos for this blog post)  

I hope you guys enjoyed my vanity tour i wanted to do something different instead of a review :) 
If you guys have any suggestions on what i could post on here please let me know i'm always needing ideas. 

Jess Xx 

Comments

Popular Posts