Top Five Favourite in Five weeks

This favourite post is going to be a little bit different then the last couple favourites. This week i wanted to show you what i've been loving other then makeup products. Just so you guys can get to know me a little better. I've been really private on social media and only showing you my passion for makeup. Enough rambling, lets get straight into the post.



My new phone case!




Am i the only one that always buys a million phone cases so i can always change up my phone to match with any outfit? I really hope theres someone else out there that is like that too. I get so bored really easy. Lately i've been loving my personalised phone case from the daily edited.  Its a phone case that will go with everything!!!! I've had the same case on for about two months which that never happens either. 


What I’m Watching 

Younger 


I've always been a fan of girly tv shows. I found this tv show at the end of last year and i fell in love with it. I literally watched 3 seasons in 24 hours. It's such a good tv show. The director is the same director of sex and the city. The only bad thing is about this show the episodes are only 20 minutes long which makes it easier to binge. If you like girly tv show and like looking at man candy then you'll enjoy this show. The show also has Hillary Duff she's been one of my favourite actor for a long time. 


                         My favourite Foundation

I don't think i've ever mentioned on my blog what i've been wearing on my skin for the last year. I've been loving Marc Jacobs Remarkable foundation for the past year, its the perfect coverage and the perfect shade for when your really pale. I wear the lightest in the range. The foundation is very matte but if you like dewy foundations then i recommend putting a highlighter on and spraying some setting spray for a dewy look. It is rather expensive but a little goes a long way. I recommend using a sponge with this foundation it looks more natural when you applied with a sponge. 







Comments

Popular Posts