Halloween Recap

Halloween is my favourite time of the year you get too test your creative side and see what creepy looks you can come up with. This is the first year i've been on Instagram doing makeup and i loved every minute of it.

I only did three tutorials for this season as i'm not that creative, just yet... I got inspired a lot, tried different things and definitely failed at a couple. I guess its all trail and error right?  Here are the three looks that i saw on Instagram and recreated. 

I'm so happy with how all my halloween tutorials turned out. 

1. Vampire 

Recently i've been re watching Vampire diaries again. Obsessed. I saw this tutorial from Kasey Rayton and i knew i had to try it myself.  I do wish the blood looked more realistic, but it still turned out okay.










2. Skull 


I've been seeing these skulls all over the gram and thought i'd give it ago. For someone who isn't that creative i found this super simple and easy to do. If your still looking for your costume last minute look up some youtube tutorials and give this ago.








3. Sexy Bunny  

I created this halloween look for people who are struggling to find a outfit or decided to go to a halloween party last minute. 




Comments

Popular Posts