My favourite Instagram accounts to follow






Most of you already know this i'm OBSESSED with Instagram. I'm on Instagram a lot, i should be worried with how much time i have spent on Instagram but its just so addicting that i just can't get enough.

Over the time i've spent on Instagram i've come across some amazing makeup artist and i thought why not do a blog post and share my favourite accounts with all my followers. I don't know how many accounts i will post, but i will try my best too keep it sweet and short.





I've been following Kasey for the longest time ever, She was one of the first influencers i've found on Instagram and thought wow i wish i could do what she does for a living. I love watching her tutorials because of her facial expressions and her crazy talent. I love recreating her looks. 



Jelena was also another influencer that i found when i first started out. She's not just a beauty influencer she also shows her outfits and does outfit post which i love. 


Now Kiara is %100 not a makeup artist but a fashion blogger. Her photos are stunning and always produce amazing content. I'm jealous of her lifestyle constantly traveling and on the go. #goals If you also follow fashion bloggers then i def recommend to give her a follow. She also has a blog too which the link is always in her bio.  




Wow, Daisy is next level talented!!! for someone so young her talent is amazing. She spends hours and hours on her tutorials which you can tell how much she loves doing what she does. Her halloween tutorials are always the next level. 



I love lena's Instagram and makeup looks. Her looks are always simple but yet amazing. I have recreated her looks so many times. Her Instagram is so clean and amazing. I 100% recommend following lena. 




Enzi is also another talented makeup artist i always look inspiration for. Her looks are always so different to everyone else's and so creative. If you want something that will make you step out of your comfort zone, follow Enzi. 


@Jah 
Makeupwithjah is hands down my favourite Makeup Artist of all time. She's so so so talented and creates the most creative looks. I love that she is a train makeup artist with her qualifications instead of a influencer. I just love love love her work!! Hands down the best.  





Comments

Popular Posts