Life update

Hi there,

wow it's been awhile since i last posted on my blog, i know i constantly go missing from here mainly because i have been focusing on other social media handles which has taken up most of my time. But i would really like to get back into blogging.




                                                         Personal life update : 


So much has changed since i have  last posted on here, first life update and my favourite update i finally got a PUPPY! if you know me personally i've been wanting a puppy for the longest time (15 years to be exact) His my favourite little thing in the world, his name is digger :)


Now let me back track and tell you  the story on how we found our puppy. On a Saturday my mum came home from a breakfast date and told us that she saw the cutest puppy ever and then the discussion came up (again) and both my brother and i told our parents that we are just going to go ahead and come home with a dog because we haven't experienced growing up with a dog like how our friends have. After having the same conversation over and over again we finally convinced them.

We thought yay we can finally get a dog. Over the next couple of weeks we then started discussing on what dog we would like to get, some of our options were "french bulldog" "pugs" "saffies" "border collies" "kelpies" " labs" " golden reciver" etc etc. We could never agree on what dog we wanted.

Then we both agreed to go to a pet shop (just to have a look and see what breeds there are, not to buy) and we just got even more overwhelmed, we came home disappointed because we went there with a idea on that could helping us decide but left with nothing.

So we gave up looking and thought were never all going to be happy with one breed. Until one night my parents went out for dinner with their friends. And the subject dogs came up, and one of my mums friends said her daughters boyfriends family dog just had puppies and they were giving them away for FREE!

My parents agreed to get him for us, and kept it as a surprise from us for a week before he came to our home. It was on a Friday that my parents surprised us and it was the best surprise i could ever Imagine. Before i go onto the next topic, his breed is a border collie x kelpie. His now 7 months :)


 First day we got him


 Digger at 7 months old



















                                                                  Work update:

Now the exciting update is over. I'm sure those who follow me on social media would know that i made a YOUTUBE CHANNEL.  I know about time right? well i decided one day why not? what's holding me back? I sat down on a Wednesday and started filming and it turned out really well. You can watch my first video here.  Every Wednesday is the day i dedicate to my youtube channel. I have so many ideas on what is going to be on my channel weekly and i cannot wait to show you.

I am mainly keeping my channel just "makeup tutorials" only. I would like to start vlogging to, but maybe when i become more confident talking to a camera. Onto Instagram, 2018 has been a great year so far when it comes to working with brands.

It's only march and  i have already worked with Mecca cosmetics, Urban Decay, Bior skin care,  Magniton London and Holy grail cosmetics  All amazing brands that i LOVE! Receiving these products makes me want to work even harder.


                                                          Random little updates: 

2018 has  been a very busy year for me, weather it has been with work, social life or with family life.  Over the next couple of weeks i have a lot on, and possibly might be traveling overseas  some where for easter. If i do go somewhere i will be creating a blog post with all my pictures. (keep and eye out for that.)

This year i have been focusing more on myself and who i surround myself with and removing people who i once was close with. Ever since i have done that i feel like the world has been lifted off my shoulders and feeling a little less anxiety.

Over the next couple of weeks/months i have a lot of events on which has made it easier for me to create blog post for. All of April i have engagements/hens night & weddings on. I'm excited to start doing blog posts like " weekend in my life" style.

At the start of the year i wrote down 2018 goals, and i checked the other day how many of them i have achieved and i could manage to tick off about 15 of the 30 i wrote down.

Ending the blog post on a happy note, i cannot wait to see what this year brings and cannot wait to see all of my work adventure takes me.. 


Comments

Popular Posts