Day in my life

Wednesday is my day off my part-time job, so let me take you through my day of what I get up to when I dedicate a full day to my social media. 

7:30am:
My body is used to waking up at this time of the morning even without an alarm, I stayed in bed until 9 am checking all my social media accounts and just relaxing.  I also don't eat breakfast btw (unless if I am going out) 


9:10am: 
I got out of bed to get changed and get to my eye brow appointment.  

9:30am: 
Went to my eyebrow appointment and got my brows waxed and all fixed again ( also doing a brow blog post, keep an eye out for that) 

9:35am:
Got home from my appointment then decided to take my dog for a walk, I put my gym gear on and off we went for 30 minutes. 

10am: 
Got home from our walk, and had a bit of a rest 

10:30am: 
Started doing my makeup for an Instagram post. 

11am-12pm: 
Finished my makeup, took some photos usually this takes an hour. 

12:30pm: 
Went out to get some lunch, got some cheeky Maccas. I ordered a medium big mac meal with a coke (just in case you were wondering).

12:35pm:
Ate lunch.. (obviously) 



1pm: 
Started to edit the pictures i took earlier. I like to use face tune, light room and Vsco Cam. 

1:30pm - 4pm:
Started doing some blog post, finishing off the blog post and just doing stuff on my blog. Also answered some emails. 

4:30pm:
Went to wool worths to get some few things 

5:30pm:
Watched a few youtube videos, continued writing a blog post and scheduling posts over the next week. 

6pm:
Sorting out dinner, decided to eat some eggs because i had a terrible lunch. (balance right?) 

6:30pm 
Creating this blog post for you, and about to post it. And prob will work on my blog for the rest of the night, and maybe watch some broad church on Netflix before bed. I usually go to sleep around 11:30pm (if you cared). 


Hope you enjoyed this post, I've been enjoying creating these lately :) 
Jess Xx

Comments

Popular Posts