Makeup wishlist


Nars Soft velvet loose powder 
1.

  I'm sure most of you already know this by now but i love love love Nars products. Nars is the first "high end" brand that i bought and to this day i still use their products. There skin products are to die for. I love the  radiant long wear foundation and i can't wait to add this powder under my under eyes to set my concealer.












Tatcha Dewy skin mist 
2.  

I have been dying to get this mist for the longest time, ever since Jaclyn hill started raving about it. I wasn't going to purchase this due to the price tag but lately i've been all about the full coverage dewy look and focusing all my time on my skin. I think adding this with the mac strobe cream would be the perfect combo for the dewy look.












Hourglass veil primer 
3.

I've used this primer before and i loved how my foundation looked. I love how long my foundation stays on and how dewy it looks. def a must have.










Lancome absolue powder peche




4.

Now i have been dying to get my hands on this baby, ever since Jaclyn Hill started using this in her tutorials i always love how her foundation looks and how radiant and dewy her skin looks after applying this powder.  I can't seem to find it anywhere in Australia, so if anyone knows what site i can get my hands on this please let me know :)




Hour glass lightening bronzer 



5.

Ahh this hour glass bronzer, i've heard nothing but good things about this bronzer,  Apparently people are saying this bronzer gives a natural glow to the skin without it being muddy looking. Lately i have been all about the skin if you haven't notice. Def need to get my hands on this beauty.









Hour glass translucent powder 
6.

Omg  lately Hour glass have been killing the game with their new makeup launches. This is apparently very similar to the lancome powder i mention above, i hope this releases in Australia soon i NEED to get my hands on this asap once it launches in Mecca!!








Benefit under eye cream 

7.       

I'm not sure if some of you have notice in my Instagram stories that i get very very bad under eye bags, i do edit them out in my makeup pics. But i haven't found a good under eye cream to get rid of them. I heard you need to apply this every day before your foundation and your under eye bags disappear.  I can't wait to get my hands on this . when it comes back in stock on Sephora.             






Jess Xx

Comments

Popular Posts