My favourite nude lip combos

Hey welcome back,

I'm back with a post all about nude lipsticks, i love nude lipsticks. I love how classy they make a look. I know some people think all nude lipsticks are the same, why do you have so many? well, first off there not actually all the same. If you swatch them i guarantee you they all will look different.

All lipsticks have different undertones and formula  which makes them look different on different skin tones. Most of these nude lipsticks suit me when i'm pale and they also suit me when i have a fake tan on, i feel these lip combos will suit almost ever skin tone.





1.  Kylie Cosmetics "koko K" lip liner + Anastasia beverly hills liquid lipstick "Stripped"


2.  Kylie Cosmetics "koko K" lip liner  + Anastasia beverly hills liquid lipstick "pure holly wood"

 


 3.   Mac Cosmetics lip liner "spice" + "honey love" lipstick

  


4.  Huda beauty "Bombshell" liquid lipstick 

 

5.  Huda beauty "Trendsetter" liquid lipstick 
 

6.  Mac Cosmetics Liquid lipstick "burnt Spice" 

 





Now  i have shown you my favourite nude lip combos i'm going to add some of the swatches of the lip liners and lipsticks so you can get a rough idea on what it will look like on your skin tone. 

Koko k lip liner 

Pure Hollywood 

Stripped 



Spice lip liner 






Honey Love 



Bombsell 

Trendsetter 




Burnt Spice 


I really hope you guys like this style blog post, if you would like me to do more of this type with different beauty products please let me know 

Jess Xx 



Comments

Popular Posts