My skin care routine using Bior skin care

Hey hey, 

I'm back and for this weeks blog post i have decided to do a post all about my skin care. Skin care has never been a big thing for me because i have been luckily enough to inherit good jeans from my family. Until Biore skin care reached out to me to try out their products. 

I thought my skin was good but after using Biore skin care for the last couple of months my skin has been AMAZING! skin care has made a big change to my skin (for the better). Btw this post isn't sponsored and Biore didn't ask me to make this post but i decided to make it because i really do love their products and have been using them for a couple of months.





Any who lets get onto the products and what order i use them in.

While i still have my face makeup on i apply the pore detoxifying foam cleanser i rub it on my face then i remove all my makeup off with a baby wipe.
This is the one i use :)

After i have removed most of my makeup off i like to go in with  pores triple action toner, and apply the toner onto a baby wipe then that will remove the remanding makeup that is left on my skin. Usually at this point there isn't a lot of makeup left.

Once i have done these two steps i like to go into the bathroom and wash my face and then dry my skin with a towl and not completely drying it off just making sure its damp enough for the next step. 

For my 3rd step i like to apply this is optional, i like to apply the blemish clearing scrub onto my damp skin and leave that on for about 2 minutes then i wash it off and make sure the scrub is completely off. The  one thing about  this routine is  that it makes my skin pretty dry and stiff so i like to hydrate my face straight after my routine. 


For my finale step in this routine is hydrating my skin, as i said above this routine does make my skin very very dry and stiff so i have to make sure i moisturise my skin to keep it looking dewy. 

I like to use the Nivea soft light moisturiser straight away. 

After i use my moisturiser this part is optional but i like to go in with a rose water spray depending how dry my skin is to make sure it gets even more hydrated. I feel that going in with moisturiser and rose water spray really does make a difference. I toss up between two sprays i use Mario Badescu  rose water or the Mac cosmetics fix plus. 



Face Mask 

I also like to do face mask every now and then to remove anything that has built up over the months and remove any pores. Here are some of the mask i like to use




Comments

Popular Posts