My top 3 favourite full coverage foundations

Foundations are one of my favourite steps in doing my makeup, I get so satisfied applying my foundation onto my beauty blender and bouncing it around my face and covering up all my blemishes and redness.

When it comes to foundation I am VERY picky, I like a full coverage foundation that actually covers everything but also still looks like skin, sounds complicated right? I know but over the years I have come across some amazing full coverage foundations, and if your pale like me these would be the perfect match for you.

I do like to apply my foundation with a beauty blender but I like to apply it with a dry blender, not a wet one because I get more of a full coverage then I do with a wet sponge.

The skin type I have is more on the normal side that occasionally gets dry during the cooler months, just to give you a rough idea on what skin type I have.

1.  Nars long wear foundation 
















Wow, I love this foundation. I love the look of it when I apply it onto my skin. This foundation is a dewy/matte foundation. You only need two pumps and it covers your whole entire face. I also love the look of this foundation when its mixed with the Mac Strobe cream, it looks absolutely stunning on the skin.


2. Marc Jacobs remarkable 













This foundation I bought because of Tana Mongeau, she constantly raved about this foundation and even though she isn't a beauty guru I loved how her base makeup looked it always looked so flawless and perfect. So, of course, I had to purchase it for myself and I loved it! I was wearing it for a good year or so. I loved how only one pump can cover everything and make your face look so flawless! It did make you feel like you are wearing a lot of makeup but if you want to hide everything and I mean everything then I recommend buying this foundation.

3. Huda Beauty 













Now, this was a love and hate foundation,  I hated the way it looked on my skin when I wasn't tanned it looked very cakey and separated a lot and just didn't look nice at all, even when I did all the same steps to hydrate my skin before hand, it still looked yuck. But when I used this foundation when I have a fake tan on it looked AMAZING! so flawless and doesn't feel heavy at all! I wished my pale shade looked as amazing as the tanned shade did.


These 3 foundations I have tried for more than 6 months, just because they work for me or didn't work for me doesn't mean they will work for you or won't work for you.

Jess Xxx

Comments

Popular Posts