Weekend in my life #1

I've been wanting to do this series for a while now. I want you guys to get to know me better and on a personal level. Over the last couple of months i have been getting really busy with events and becoming more social then i use to be. I love it, i love surrounding myself with people i care about and i love documenting it.

I'm a photo hoarder and i love taking lots and lots of photos.  Which is why i thought this way would be the perfect platform to share all my memories i make.  I will try and do this weekly but it really depends on what i get up to on the weekends.





FRIDAY 
I'm not sure if some of you know but i work part time still and as it is my goal to make blogging my career i still need to work. I went to work like i do most Fridays and finished at 7pm. I got dressed up more then normal because i had a birthday dinner to get to. I went out after work to celebrate a friends birthday. 
When we were at dinner i had to order a cocktail, i love going out and trying different cocktails. This time i ordered a Cosmo. 
 


SATURDAY 
I couldn't believe how sunny and lovely the weather was on Saturday. It was like a summer was back. On Saturday i went out for lunch with a couple of friends at a local pub across from the beach, it was perfect. The perfect view, the perfect vibe. Just what i needed on this day. I ordered some Chips and a cool drink on the side because i was saving. We were there for a good couple of hours, it was so nice sitting there and catching up with an old friend, talking about all things weddings.  



SUNDAY 
On Sunday it was mothers day. I woke up around 9:30am and gave mum her presents with my brother. Then we had a quite morning. Sunday was a very chilled day and not much happened, which was nice to relax and watch some netflix. And OMG!!! i finally finished the first season of broad church and couldn't believe the last Episode, Biggest plot twist ever!! 
Once i finished watching that i was getting ready to head off to my Aunty and Uncles house for mothers day roast dinner. It was so nice just to relax with the family and not do much, besides more wedding planning and discussing. 




Comments

Popular Posts