Weekend in my life #2

Hey hey hey,

I'm back with another one at the weekend in the life's blog post and I'm so glad you're enjoying them. I enjoy creating these style blog post and doing something different instead of doing a beauty related all the time.



I recently did a poll on Instagram stories between which blog post style you liked better and most of you did chose this one and I liked that one better but I thought to myself that style would look best for only one day and not two otherwise it will be too long.  I hope you can understand and let's get straight into the blog.
Saturday
Saturday has been a lazy day,  it's 2pm since I have started this blog post and I'm still in my Pj's I didn't really do much besides finally finishing off the broad church and working on my blog all day. The last couple of days we've been experiencing some crazy stormy weather which is making us stay inside most of the day because of how bad it is. 
I started to get ready around 3pm for my friends birthday drinks and dinner, I got dropped off to my friend's house for pre-drinks and she made lots and lots of jelly shots, god they were amazing. 
We stayed there for an hour or so and then we decided to book an uber to go into town for dinner and drinks.


Sunday
Sunday was a lazy day, I woke up with a really bad hangover. I jumped into the shower to refreshen up a little bit then went onto my laptop to do some work. Sundays I always spend at home in winter and that day I dedicate a day to relaxing in bed and getting some work done and sorting out my blog post for the next week.


Jess Xx 



Comments

Popular Posts