5 MAC products I use all the time

When I think of makeup the first brand that comes to my mind is Mac, Mac is the OG in cosmetics. Starting out in makeup and getting so excited when you can finally afford your first Mac lipstick was like Christmas day.




But the thing I remember when I first started out is what do I buy? It was rather overwhelming going into the store and just having a look but in reality, you had no idea what to look for.  I'm hoping this post will help all you newbies with what to buy. 

1.  Velvet Teddy lipstick 
Photo credit: Pinterest 



2.  Strobe cream 
Photo credit: Pinterest 

3. GIve me sun bronzer 

Photo credit: Pinterest 

4. Soft and gentle 

Photo credit: Pinterest 
5. Fix plus 
Photo credit: Pinterest 

It was a bit of a struggle limiting it to just 5 products but I remember these are the first 5 products I purchase from MAC. I hope you have fun shopping at MAC. 

Jess Xx 


Comments

Popular Posts