Get dirty, get naked with Frank: The original body scrub

Frank, oh baby. 



For the longest time I have been using the frank body scrub, I remember when they first launched the brand back in 2013 it was all the hype and the only thing I saw on my IG feed. The influencers and the bloggers back then were raving about how good it was. I then caved and bought my very first scrub, and I loved it. Ever since then I have been using the coffee scrub constantly and it's made my skin feel amazing.

Back in 2016 
I ran out and didn't think to re-buy it because I wanted to try something different and experiment but I never found anything closely as good as Frank. I was luckily enough for my works secret Santa to receive some body scrub to try out, once I applied it to my skin I forgot how good it was.

I love how they package the body scrub and how they market the product on Instagram, I also love how the brand is known for the cheekiness on the packages. It's different and it's great to see a brand have fun with there products and isn't so serious all the time.

As you have seen in this post I have been using the body scrub for quite some time and they have never disappointed me, my skin feels amazing and made all my blemishes go away the next day (for real).  I apply the scrub on a bare face before I have a shower and leave it on for a good 5-10 minutes to get the best results.

I can honestly vouch that this has to be the best face mask for my skin because all the products are made from natural ingredients, they don't test on animals either (perfect right?).

I was recently contacted by the babes at Frank to try out there new rang of products, and of course I to jump at the chance. Everything I have said in this post is my HONEST thoughts, as you have seen I have been using their products ever since they have launched.


For some time now I have always had dry lips and constantly getting chapped lips (ew I know). I have never found a lip bam that worked on my lips, I tried pawpaw cream, Vaseline. Everything and nothing worked. When the girls at Frank told me they have a lip scrub for me to try out in the colder months, of course, I had to give it ago. I find ever since I got my lips injected my chapped lips got worse in the colder months.


I found that when I applied the lip product it went on smoothly,  and the idea of the lip scrub is to buff away any of the dead skin to make your lips look luscious and smooth.  I like to leave the scrub on for at least 2-5 minutes and then removed the scrub with some warm water.

When I applied the lip scrub onto my lips I notice that it had a strawberry smell to it and I also notice that it actually tasted amazing!! not that I ate it or anything but when I was applying the product onto my lips I could taste a little bit of the product. I'm definitely going to be adding this lip scrub into my daily skin care routine, because so far what I have seen my lips have never looked this good before.

I've been loving this brand for years now and I love everything they stand for, I would love to hear your thoughts on this body scrub and lip scrub.

Jess Xx

Comments

Popular Posts