Outfit of the day: Faux fur



I'm sure if you follow fashion bloggers on Instagram you have seen this trend going around for quite some time, Faux fur jackets. You either love them or hate them there's no in-between, You can either dress them up or dress them down there the perfect must-have item. 


On this day I went out for lunch to a pub and I paired this jacket with a pair of black jeans and a black t-shirt as you can see both of them are from Pretty Little Thing  


For the shoes, I bought a pair of amazing slides from Princess Polly. These shoes are also another one of my favourite items in my wardrobe. 


And for the best part about this blog post, the amazing jacket. I did buy the black jacket but they have sold out on Princess Polly. 


I hope this blog post gives you some ideas on what to wear with a faux fur jacket and how to make it casual when you don't want to dress up. 

Jess Xx 



Comments

Popular Posts