Outfit of the night: Wedding style

                                               

Hi Y'all, hope you are well
If you don't follow me on Instagram you wouldn't know that I have been invited to quite a few weddings over the next couple of months. Before this year I have never been to a wedding then all of a sudden I have 4 within the space of 8 months. I've already attended my first wedding and I remember when I got invited what the hell do I wear?




I love how the first thing I think about when I get invited to an event is "what the hell do I wear?" I'm sure I'm not the only girl who thinks that

I hope these posts help you find some inspiration for the next wedding you are invited to.
Jess Xx
Outfit number 1
This first outfit I bought this amazing navy dress from borntobechic & paired the navy blue number with a tanned pair of shoes from Betts shoes  



Outfit number 2 For the second wedding I  bought this amazing dress

from Era Collection  and paired with a grey
pair of shoes from Pretty little thing 

Comments

Popular Posts