SheaMoisture launch party

On Wednesday 6th of June, I attended my very first blogger event. I was invited to the Shae moisture launch party to celebrate their new range at Priceline. I was so excited and nervous to go to my first beauty event, I had no idea what to expect,  how to act and what to wear.  I was lucky enough to bring a plus one which made me a little less nervous and more relaxed.

I ended up wearing this dress I had from runaway the label and it was perfect for the occasion, I paired it with some tanned heals and a leather jacket since it was so bloody cold.

What I wore:

Dress: Runaway the label
Shoes: Billini shoes  
Leather jacket: Pretty little thing 



My friend and I got there a little too early so we manage to find a bar and ordered a drink to fill in some time before the event. Honestly, the best wine we've ever had. Once it was time for the event to start we walked down to this amazing bar where the event was and we were greeted by a guy who took us to the event to introduce us to the lady who organised the whole thing. We got offered some champagne on arrival, and then we just walked around the venue looking at the amazing products and took some pictures.


Once the party got going we were offered some amazing food and met the HR manager of the brand and it was nice to talk to someone that does the same line of work as what I do. The night was amazing and I wished it went longer than 2 hours.

It came to the end of the night we went up to the lady who organised the whole lot and thanked her for inviting us and she gave us this amazing goodie bag to try out.




I'm so thankful to be invited to my first blogger event and I can't wait to see what the feature holds if you have tried out these products I would love to hear your thoughts. 

Jess Xx 



Comments

Popular Posts