Whats in my makeup bag

Anyone that knows me personally knows that I'm an over packer, I pack things I don't need even though I think I need them. I always think "What happens if I want to do a certain look and I don't have that product then I would be stuck"?  After accumulating products over the years I have definitely found my favourite products. 




Base + Foundation 

It was only just recently I have found the perfect shade for my pale skin that isn't too yellow or too pink it's just right. It's the Nars long wear radiant foundation it's perfect for a full-coverage foundation, I also love to mix the strobe cream by Mac Cosmetics as a primer for a 'wet/dewy' look.



Concealer + Powder 

This is also another combo I love mixing together. Tarte shape tape concealer is my must for me, I love the finish of this concealer




Cream Bronzer + Powder Bronzer 


This combo is absolutely stunning on tanned skin, it's the perfect combo for a bronzed glow. I like to combine Chanel cream bronzer & Mac give me sun powder bronzer.






Blush and Highlight 

This is also another combo I love mixing together. I always start with the Mac double gleam highlighter then place both of the Fenty highlighters together & then add a little bit of the Nars Orgasm blush on my cheekbone for that natural blush look.





Eyebrows and Mascara 

For eyebrows and mascara, I've been using these two for as long as I can remember. I love how defined my brows look once I've applied the dip brow with an angled brush, it gives a full brow without looking too unnatural. For the mascara, I love using the too face better than sex mascara because I love the wand on the applicator and how you can apply a lot of product to your lashes and still won't look clumpy.

Lipstick and Lipliner 

Now when it comes to my lips I always change my combos all the time but at the moment I love this combo it's the perfect combo together for both skin tones tanned and light it's very versatile. It's the Mac cosmetics lipliner in stripped and lipstick Honey love.

I hope that this blog post gives you ideas on new products that you can add to your makeup bag.
Jess Xx 
 

Comments

Popular Posts