3 Makeup mistakes I use to make

I remember back in year 9 was the first time I started wearing makeup and finding out what each product is meant to be for and where it is supposed to go. I started out borrowing mums makeup as we all do and wearing the wrong foundation colour and the foundation lips with the clumpy spider eyelashes.



1.Wrong foundation colour 
We've all been there and picked up the wrong colour without even realising because we didn't know what looked good and what doesn't look good. This makeup below isn't even cream contour that was how dark my foundation was. I remember I didn't even set my foundation and applied my foundation with my hands, so gross.

 

2. Clumpy mascara 
I was the queen of clumpy mascara and making them look like spiders. I always use to apply about 3 coats of mascara and call it a day. It wasn't a good look at all and the funny part I use to think I looked so so good. The picture above will show that ah ah ah. 



3. Eyeliner
 Even now after all my training and watching youtube videos I still cannot master the eyeliner situation but I will never leave the house looking like a racoon because that isn't a good look. Back in the day, I would actually leave the house with my eyeliner looking like that and oh my god I'm honestly surprised that no one stopped me asking if I was okay because of how bad it looked. 


I would love to hear about the mistakes you use to make when you were first learning about makeup. 

Love, 



Comments

Popular Posts