Beauty Instagram accounts everyone should follow

I don't know about you but I personally love reading these types of blog post because I love finding new makeup accounts to follow and get more inspiration. I have previously done one of these before and if you want to see my other favourites then click here



 
Brooke was one of the first makeup artists that I found on Instagram and made me fall in love with the whole "influencer" industry. She is so so talented & her looks are always so different from everyone else. 


Omg Stacey is hands down my favourite makeup artist ever, she is so so talented. 


Jah is also another favourite and I love how she is also from Australia. She's a trained makeup artist which I personally adore because these days there are so many different "makeup artist" that aren't actually trained and don't really know what they are talking about I love learning tips and tricks from artists that have actually studied. 

Karen is also another Influencer that is a trained makeup artist and that is also another reason why I love her & her work. 



Omg Mill has an amazing style of makeup technique that I need to learn fast!! Her work is stunning and always look so so flawless at the end with those fluffy brows & the bold lip. 



Mitchell is AMAZZZZING! his hands down one of my favourite makeup artists ever! He is so incredibly talented.  



Comments

Popular Posts