Current favourites: For a flawless base



When I was doing my makeup one afternoon I realised that I haven't done an updated favourites. I've been loving how I do my base makeup and I thought to myself that I need to share this combo with all of you. I'm going to try and do a current favourite at least every couple of months to keep you updated with everything and what I have been loving.




I'm going to do it differently to what a "normal" favourites would be, each month I will change it up and share what I've been loving in  each step of my makeup routine, for the first favourites I'll start with the foundation/base then the next will be my eyes and so forth. It's easier for me to break it down step by step.

Face products:

  1.  Nars long wear foundation
  2.  Chanel cream bronzer
  3. Tarte shape tape concealer 
  4. Hourglass translucent powder 
  5. Mac Give me sun bronzer 
  6. Mac warm soul blush 
  7. Hourglass radiant light 
  8. Kat von d Shade in light contour palette 

 







         



  






Shop this look

Comments

Popular Posts