Easy day to night makeup





I'm not sure if you know this but I can be pretty lazy when it comes to doing my makeup even though I have a huge passion for it, sometimes I just want a look to take less time to do so I can get out of the door quicker.

When  I do my day to night makeup I always like to do natural makeup, mainly because I probably don't have time to do a heavy glam makeup look with lashes.  

Daytime makeup: 


  1.  After applying foundation onto my skin I like to fill my eyebrows in with the mellow cosmetics brow powder duo the colour I like to use is Chocolate. 
  2. While I do my eyebrows I like to wait for my foundation to dry even though I have set it all with a translucent powder. Once my whole face is dry I will apply my contour in the hollow of my cheeks.

3. Now that I have contoured my whole face using the kat von d shade in light palette I like to go in with highlighter on the top of my cheekbones. Today I was using the Fenty beauty highlight. 

4. Once I have finished doing my highlighter I like to apply my blush to the apples of cheeks 


5. For the final step of my daily makeup, I like to apply some clear lipgloss because I find this lipgloss goes with every single look it's so versatile. 




Transitioning to nighttime makeup: 
Now that my everyday makeup has been applied and I have come home from a long day at work and only have a little time to touch up my makeup, I like to add some eye makeup to make me look more awake. 



Usually, eyeshadow only takes me about 10 minutes to do depending on what look I'm going for. When I'm in a rush I like to do a champagne eyeshadow look and apply a dark brown on the outer corner to give it the smokey eye effect for the night time. Then wollah I'm done this look is super easy and simple and doesn't take a long time to do.  




Products used: 
Nars cosmetics long-wear foundation
Hourglass translucent pwoder 
Kat Von D shade in light palette 
Nars blush shade outlaw 
Too face better than sex mascara 
Fenty beauty clear lipgloss 
Fenty beauty highlight 
Mellow cosmetics brow powder - Chocolate 
Colour pop she palette 


Comments

Popular Posts