Fashion wishlist: Winter 2018





1. Gucci Marmont camera bag
Right now this is the number one thing I am currently saving up for, I've been wanting this for the longest time but I never wanted to spend 1500+ on a bag until one of my friends bought one and I saw it in person for the first time and died because of how pretty it is. One day I will own this bag, One day. 

2. Gucci Marmont Belt 
Another Gucci item I've been loving I've been wanting this belt for the longest time as well but I could never work out the sizing it's so bloody confusing.

3. Ankle Boots 
Lately, I have also been loving the look of ankle boots they just add to an outfit and make an outfit look fab.

4. Light pink oversized knit 
Omg I've been loving these knits so so much and I'm sure you know by now my favourite colour is baby pink and the fact that companies are bringing them out in this colour has me dying over them. But I have been putting off buying them at the moment mainly because I have so many cardigans similar that I don't really need a pink one. Is such a struggle stopping myself from buying this gorge knit (I most likely will buy it next week, watch this space to find out ah ha )


Jess Xx



Comments

Popular Posts