How I keep my super long hair healthy


I find hair is probably one of the most important features on a girl beside there eyebrows. I always like to see how girls always style there hair and what products they use even though I'm really not that great at styling my own hair.




Over the years I have been through hell and back with my hair, constantly bleaching my hair and toning it to the point where I had to chop off it all off, for my hair to grow again to be all healthy. 

It's only been the last two years where I have grown my hair really long (mermaid hair) and in the meantime, I have defiantly learned a few tips and tricks along the way. 

Tips: 

  1.  Don't use a lot of heat. Using heat only just destroys your hair, try and limit straightening/curling your hair just to weekends only. You'll see a massive difference.
  2. Wash your hair less. I only try and wash my hair every 3-4 days a week. I know that sounds gross but doing this allows my natural oils to come through, which will help your hair to grow. 
  3. Have a balanced diet. Eat a lot of protein such as eggs because your hair is made up of protein. 
  4. Don't dye your hair often. I use to dye my hair every month and that is so bad for your hair, I now try and get my hair dyed every 2-3 months. 
  5. Get your hair cut every now and then. I know I'm a bit of a hypocrite when I say this because I haven't had a trim in about 6 months, but if you want your hair to be healthy go every 6-8 weeks and get your ends chopped and add layers in which will help your hair grow and look pretty. 


Taking care of your hair is so important because for me personally, that's the first thing I notice about someone. In the space of 2 years, my hair has grown really long as you have seen in my pictures and if you follow my tips and tricks then you will be able to grow yours just as long
( hopefully) 





Comments

Popular Posts