How to master the no makeup makeup look




For my no-makeup look, I like to focus on my skin and to make sure my skin looks as dewy & have a luminous glow. I first make sure my skin is clean and remove any leftover makeup with a wet wipe before I go in with my Moisturiser. 

When I finish applying my moisturiser I then go in with my Bobbi Brown Extra Bare Glow which is a Luminous moister balm and apply that onto my skin. 




Once I apply the moisturiser onto my skin I like to wait a minute for it to set before I apply my foundation over the top. 

Now that the moisturiser is dried I then go in and apply my foundation I have been loving the Nars radiant longwear foundation for quite some time to achieve the luminous glow. Go with a foundation that has a satin finish which is between the matte & the dewy if you want to achieve the luminous look.


The next step in my routine is that  I like to set my face with a translucent powder which lately I have been loving the Hourglass powder. 



Now that most of my everyday makeup has been applied, depending on the day and what I feel like I sometimes add a soft highlight to my foundation. I like to get a highlight that isn't super noticeable but you can see it when I'm in the sun and it gives a natural glow.  The highlight that I have been loving for when I'm pale is the Hourglass Ambient lighting powder in the shade Ethereal Light. 


This is how everything looks once it has been applied onto my skin when I do this makeup because I like to have as minimal products onto my skin for that natural look. When you apply too much makeup it won't look skin like and you will be able to tell that you are wearing a lot of products.

Before makeup 
With makeup 



Shop my no makeup makeup look

Comments

Popular Posts