KOVRD Pillow slips: review

My favourite thing in the whole wide world is getting into bed with your freshly washed sheets and new pillow slips. When everything is washed you know you're going to get a good nights sleep, but did you know some companies are taking it to the next level with their pillow slips?


Did you know you are supposed to change your pillow slips every 3-4 days? Neither did I. Dermatologists recommend changing your slips all the time because of all the bacteria (fun fact of the day) which also be one of the reasons you could be breaking out all the time. 

I didn't know anything about this until KOVRD reached out to me. At first, I thought it wouldn't work and that it was a gimmick but when I read into it I really liked the idea behind the slips. A pillow slip to improve your sleeping and your skin at the same time? who doesn't want to give it ago? 

When I received the pillow slips I was so excited to give them ago. I put them on Sunday night for the first time and left them on until Wednesday morning. I can give you an honest review of how I found them. 

The first night I did notice a little difference in how soft my pillows were, usually, it takes me about 10-20 minutes to fall asleep once I put my phone down but this time it only took me 5 minutes and I wasn't that tired that night. 

Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night but from memory, I didn't wake up at all and woke up the next morning feeling refreshed and awake. Normally in the mornings I usually feel pretty tired. 

Over the next two nights, it was the same thing falling asleep after 5 minutes and feeling refreshed. On the website, it did say the pillows will remove any blemishes I did have some red marks on my skin which have been there for about one month, I notice that it has drastically gone down it didn't remove them but it did help them go down and I didn't use any cleanser those two nights just to see if the pillows did what they are meant to do. 


These pillow slips were sent to me as a gift but all my opinions are of my own. I will do an update of how I feel about them in a couple of weeks. 

Jess Xx 


Comments

Popular Posts