My favourite scents for this season



I've only had my blog for a short period of time and I've covered a lot about makeup and beauty but I've never blogged anything about my favourite perfumes. I'm not sure why because that's another thing I like to collect besides makeup.


I love having a signature smell and nothing I hate more is smelling like really bad sweat like you haven't had a shower in days.  My signature smell is summer in a bottle, something sweet but also sexy at the same time.

I do also like to have different perfumes for different occasions like perfumes for the daytime and perfumes for the night time but they all still have a similar smell to them.


Now let's get into the blog post...
I was lucky enough to receive this as a gift from Tommy Hilfiger in PR and ever since I've received it, I haven't worn anything else. This perfume is perfect for the daytime if your heading to work or if you are heading out for lunch with the girls, It's definitely a perfume if you are going to be out all day and don't want to keep on spraying every hour. I do have a review up on my blog if you would like to check it out here.   
Ariana grande's perfume is definitely not a perfume I always reach for but I do reach for it the most out of all the other perfumes. I love everything about this perfume from the packaging to the smell I find this perfume is definitely more of a daytime perfume if you are after that sweat girly smell. It's perfect if you don't want a really strong smell but you still want to smell super nice. I also love how small the packaging is, It's a perfect size if you want to put in your purse and you're off to go.  I always carry this in my work bag to touch up throughout the day. 


This perfume by Beyonce' is one of my favourites smells ever, I have gone through this so fast and will always rebuy this. Beyonce's perfume is perfect for occasions at night if you want to smell really sexy and have heads turning everytime you walk past someone. 

Omg, this perfume I have bought over 10 bottles. Kim Kardashian is a good old favourite of mine and this is also another perfume I constantly running out and having to rebuy. I love this perfume for any type of occasion even daytime or night time It's the perfect perfume that is suitable for everything. This perfume is known to be my signature smell as it is the smell of summer, sweet and sexy all in the one bottle. This is also the perfume I always buy for my friends if they don't already have this because like I said before it is perfect for any type of occasion and you can't go wrong with having this perfume in your collection. 
I really hope you enjoy this type of blog post and would love to hear from you if you have tried any of these perfumes before and what you have thought about them.

Love,





Comments

Popular Posts