My lip filler experience


lip fillers, I'm sure when you hear those two words and you think of Kylie Jenner and how crazy her lips are. But in fact, you can get 'natural' looking lips. I have been getting my lips done for the last 2 years and I lovee the way they look.




I first got my lips done in January in 2017, I only got the half a mil of filler in my lips because I didn't know what to expect.

embrace yourself no makeup
The first time I bruised a little bit and the bad swelling only lasted one day. I found with the first lot when I got half a mill it didn't last long and had to go back April that year to get a top up.

The second time I got my lips done I decided to get a Full mill, I was nervous at first because I didn't want my lips to look unnatural. But I was so happy with how they turned out. This time around I bruised a lot more which was expected because I had more product put in.

I was very lucky that the second round of lip filler lasted over 15 months in my lips before I had to get them touched up again both my doctor and I were very impressed with how long they lasted in my body (and I still had some product left).

It was only just recently I decided to get a touch-up again, and this time I did originally want only half a mill but we decided to go for a full mill. I was pretty happy about going for a full mill this time around because when she was finished they ended up looking the exact same as getting them done the second done.

This time I didn't bruise as much as I thought I would I think it's because my lips have already been that size before.





I'm really happy with how they look. My dr put the most amount of filler in the centre of my lips to give it more of a pout and so they don't look like sausage lips. If you are wondering what filler we use every single time it's called Juvederm.

I just want to put a disclaimer here, just because I get my lips done doesn't mean you have to get yours done only if you really want them done. I honestly feel so happy in my own skin now after getting them done. If you are also wondering about the prices they differ in each state/city But I pay $450 for a full mill, even though it may sound a lot but if you know your is really good it's sometimes best to spend that little extra to ensure your lips are looking the best they can.

Jess Xx 




Comments

Popular Posts