Tommy Hilfiger perfume: Review


What does Tommy Hilfiger perfume smells like?
Doing a blog post review on a perfume is hard because you can't smell what it's like through your computer screen. I personally think the Tommy Hilfiger is a strong sweet/sexy smell, It's that smell when you walk past someone and you have to stop them and ask what they are wearing. You don't need a lot on otherwise its very overpowering, a little bit definitely goes a long way.




How long does it last? 
This is one of most long-wearing perfume I have ever received, I applied the perfume in the morning before I went to a concert and didn't get home until midnight the same day. I did not once spray my perfume during the day, and even after wearing the same perfume I was still getting asked what I was wearing.

What is the perfume suitable for? 
I think this perfume is suitable for any type of occasion, If you have an event on during the day but you find this perfume is too strong then just spray some on your wrists and your good to go. If you want to smell sexy then spray it all over and it will just leave that scent on you all day.

Final thoughts? 
I was so so excited to try this perfume out, I'm always a sucker for a nice perfume. Especially one that lasts all day and is suitable for any type of occasion. I also love a perfume that has simple packaging and it isn't too over the top and is small enough to fit into any purse you have.

I just wanted to add into this post that this perfume was gifted to me, however, my opinions are always my own. I have had a couple of days to test and try this perfume before so I can give my honest though.



Comments

Popular Posts