Top lipstick picks to take you into summer



As winter is coming to an end and the warmer months are approaching which calls for brighter lipsticks. When it's summer I love to swap over to my colourful lipsticks and go all out I'm definitely a nude lipstick type of gal and you are to I do have my favourite type of nude combos up on my blog if you want to check it out.




Fave Lipsticks :

  • Mellow cosmetics Paris liquid lipstick 
  • ABH Craft 
  • Kylie cosmetics Mary Jo k
  • Kylie cosmetics X Koko Doll 
  • Mellow cosmetics Barcelona 
  • Dose of colours Coral Crush

Swatches: 


Messy swatches I know, I'll get better. 


I hope this gives you some inspiration to get out of your comfort zone this summer. If you do I would love to see some photos :) 

Jess Xx  





Comments

Popular Posts