3 winter beauty tips



For me, I find winter is one of the hardest seasons to perfect your makeup routine with the climax constantly changing and your skin going all over the place it's hard to find the perfect balance. Over the years I've learnt the best products to use for the colder months.


1. Chapped lips 
 For me, I always get chapped lips in winter!! and ever since I got lip fillers I found that my lips got even more chapped and it was horrible because you want your lipstick to look nice but you can't have that if your base isn't looking nice first. I found applying a lip scrub and pawpaw on a daily basis really helped with my chapped lips and since doing that daily I don't have to do it as often anymore.

2. Hydrated skin 
Hydrating your skin is one of the most important steps in making sure your skin is looking its best in winter. I always love to make sure my base is looking amazing first before applying any type of makeup products on my skin. 

3. Cleanse
Cleansing is also another important step to add to your routine no matter what season it is but especially in winter. Cleansing helps to remove any leftover makeup from the night before and getting rid of all those dry spots on your skin. But the number one tip when it comes to cleansing is to make sure you don't do it every single night otherwise your skin will become as dry as a desert. Cleanse every 2-3 nights 



Love, 



Comments

Popular Posts