4 tips for better brows






Brows are the first thing I notice on someone's face and It's always the first thing I quickly judge, Bad of me I know but I personally think brows are the one feature on someone's face that either pulls a look together or completely ruins it all.




Over the years I've definitely had my fair share of bad eyebrows. From doing a full face of glams and not filling in my brows at all or overdrawing the brow product to fill in any gaps that are showing in my brows and then for them to look completely fake, and that's not a cute look at all...

Here are some cringy old photos of how I use to do my brows back in the day and how you don't want yours to look like, and if they do girl, I'm here to help.



Grooming 
Waxing your brows is very important if you want your brows to look on fleek if that's even a saying anymore? You cannot expect your brows to look perfect if you have hairs flying everywhere under and above they need to go. Plus it's a good idea to tweeze any unwanted hairs you have in between your appointments.

Learning how to fill them in properly 
See the pictures above? there obviously haven't been filled in properly. And guess what when your starting out there most likely isn't going to look the best either. The best way to improve is by learning your brows shape and seeing what products you like to use and what you think looks best. I have a blog post all about brows and how I fill mine in. 

Don't go freehand 
By this I mean don't go crazy with your tweezers and over-pluck because girl having skinny eyebrows is just as bad as having sharpy brows. I had a friend once who did her own brows and they looked terrible, It's best to go to a professional that knows what they are doing because years down the track you don't want to regret the way your brows look.

Knowing your correct eyebrow colour 
This is also another important step in making your brows look on point. Is finding the right colour for your brow products I've seen girls with there eyebrows done but with the wrong colour product and it's not a cute look. If you don't know how to pick your right eyebrow colour there's a lot of tutorials online that can help you out or maybe the next time you have your eyebrow appointment ask one of the girls to colour match you and I'm sure they will help you out.

Love,


Comments

Popular Posts