4 tips on how to find your own style



Even though I'm a beauty blogger I love to throw some fashion post into the mix. I love clothing and shoes just as much as I love makeup, there is literally no in between and over the years I have definitely found my style and what I like and what I don't like.




For me personally, I love to be simple, classy but yet still dressy. In saying that you don't have to spend hundreds of dollars to look good, it's all about what you put together and how you style it.

____________

1.Consider your lifestyle 
I find this is the number one tip on finding your style because it's all about the things you do on the weekend or what type of work you do during the week. There's no point in buying a really dressy outfit if you aren't going to wear it (only buy it if you know you have an event to go to.)  

2.Find inspiration 
Follow some fashion bloggers for inspiration because that is what they are there for. Follow what you fashion bloggers you like then see what websites or stores they shop at then go from there. But never completely copy someone else's style always try and put your own mix into it.

3.Know your body shape 
I also find this is another big tip in finding your own style, you don't want to be wearing something that doesn't flatter your body. Try on different pieces of clothing that you think look good and mix and match different outfits together and see what you like. Take photos and show your friends and get their advice.

4.Create a mood board 
Creating a mood board after you have found inspiration is important too because after chasing up all of this inspiration you need to keep it somewhere so you don't forget. Once you have created a mood board place it somewhere you will see it every day and work towards the style you love.

_______________ 




Love, 


Comments

Popular Posts