Bobbi Brown Skin Long-wear Weightless Foundation: Review


For the longest time, I have been seeing reviews about this foundation on youtube but have never gotten around in trying it until recently. I usually like to stick to the same foundation just because I know what it is like on my skin and how long it lasts. 


 About Bobbi Brown Skin Long-Wear Weightless Foundation
  • This Bobbi Brown Foundation is a liquid foundation and comes out quite runny when you first pump it out of the bottle. 
  • Full coverage satin finish. 
  • Instantly mattifies oily skin for a natural look that is never dry, dull or flat. It helps minimize oil throughout the day and reduces the appearance of pores. 
  • Stays fresh all day - and into the night with coverage that lasts even in the hot and humid climates. 
  • Silky emulsion of true to skin pigments, hydrating emollients and wear extending ingredients floats over skin and delivers flexible, breathable coverage. 
Coverage
I'm always fussy when it comes to my foundation because I'm always a full coverage type of girl even though my skin is somewhat nice, I still like to have full glam. Bobbi Brown claims that it is a full coverage foundation but I find it to be more on the medium to buildable side. You can definitely work it up to be a full coverage foundation after a couple of pumps. 

I always apply my foundation with a sponge and dab my foundation into my skin for a flawless base. 


How long the foundation lasts on my skin
The one thing I was mainly impressed with is how long this foundation lasts. I applied this foundation onto my face at 9am in the morning and didn't touch up my face all day and all night I had the foundation on for a good 15 hours and it looked amazing!! This foundation is definitely one for a long day and you don't have time to reapply. I do not recommend this but I even slept in my foundation and it still looked pretty decent. ( sometimes after a night out you just want to fall asleep ah ah ) 

Final thoughts
This foundation is definitely perfect for a night out when you know you're going to be dancing and sweating all night long. I would 100% recommend this for anyone that has dry to normal skin. 

What the foundation looks like on my skin

* This foundation was sent in PR but all my options are based on my own experience. I would not recommend a product that I have not tried and wouldn't like. 


Love, 



Comments

Popular Posts