How I style my long hair



Am I the only one that hates doing their own hair? because you've spent hours perfecting your makeup you don't want to spend another couple of hours on your hair too Or am I the only one that hates doing my hair?

I'm not that savvy when it comes to hair, I really wish I was because I would love to do all these hairstyles but I just simply cannot do it no matter how hard I try. My everyday hair consists of my lazy top knot bun styled with a scrunchie to be on the "creative" side.

The most creative I get with my hair is curling it with my Nume curling wand (not sponsored) and using my GHD hair products which they kindly sent to me to test out.

First thing I do when I curl my hair is Spray my GHD heat protectant all over my hair to make sure my hair stays nice and healthy from using all this heat.



The second step is to separate each section of my hair and I always like to start off by the last layer under my ears. I then brush my hair with my GHD comb to get my hair all already before I curl it.

After I separate my hair off into sections I like to take an inch of hair and start curling my hair away from my face and I continue to do this for the rest of my hair.


Now that my hair is all freshly curled I love to go in with my comb again and to brush out all of my curls to make sure they're not so tight and more on the beachy waves side. For my final touches, I like to go in with my shine free spray and spray it all over my hair to give it that extra wollah.

I don't do this all the time but I love to put my hair up with all my hair freshly curled and put it up in a high pony and wrap a piece of hair around my hair tie.

Love,


Comments

Popular Posts