My favourite highlighters

Who's here a highlight fanatic? Me πŸ™‹. I don't know who isn't a fanatic when it comes to highlighting because we all want to be that girl that is glowing in the dark just so someone can ask us what we are wearing. Or am I the only one that thinks like this? I really hope not. 
Over the years of accumulating products I have definitely found my favourite highlighters, I find highlighters and lipsticks are the products I collect the most and guess what? they usually all look the same, But I promise you they all apply differently on the skin.

We all have our preference when it comes to what undertones we like our highlighters to be, and for me personally, I prefer more of the golden undertone because  I personally love that champagne effect when you're looking into the sun.

1. Fenty Beauty Lighting Dust & Firecrystal
2. Nars Albatross
3. Hourglass ambient powder
4. Mac Cosmetics Gleam




Love,




Comments

Popular Posts