Nude by nature flawless foundation: Review


If you have been following me for quite some time then you would be aware that I'm a hardcore luxury/high-end makeup buyer. I've never really been a drugstore user because I feel like once you've purchase luxury products you never really go back.
But, In saying that I've received some Nude by nature foundations and fell in love with the packaging and thought why not give this foundation ago and the best thing about Nude by Nature is a natural brand which means they don't test on animals. 

Claims: 
Creates an even, flawless complexion 
Looks and feels like a second skin
Long wearing 
Silky texture without silicone
Suitable for sensitive skin
Oil-free and fragrance-free
Best applied with a brush 

My thoughts: 
I first applied this foundation with my beauty blender as I do with all of my foundations even though the claims recommend applying with a brush. Once I started applying this foundation onto my skin I notice that it was a really light coverage and I personally hate having a natural finish so I switched over to a brush and it did apply a little bit better. 

As I was trying to blend out my foundation I notice that it was really hard to blend it all over my face. I personally hate it when foundations are like that. After having the foundation on my skin all day at work  I went to the bathroom to check out what the foundation looks like after a long day and I notice that the foundation was getting really patchy and clinging to my dry patches. 

Final Verdict: 
I personally don't like this foundation not because its a drugstore foundation I don't like how it was really hard to blend out the foundation and how it sticks to all your dry patches. 

Disclaimer: This foundation was sent to me in PR, however, all my thoughts are my own and have been tested prior to this review. 

Love, 



Comments

Popular Posts