How to achieve the perfect everyday bun


If you know me personally you know I have a signature hairstyle for work, It's always the same and I never change it up, like it's work who really cares about what you look like at work? but in saying that it also depends on what industry you are in.



My hairstyle is so easy and quick to do in the mornings and it takes less than 3 minutes to do. Here are the steps on what you need to do to achieve this hairstyle.

1. Brush your hair 
This is a pretty obvious step to do because if you don't brush your hair, your hair will be super knotty and will be hard to achieve this sleek bun.



2. Flip all your hair upside down 
When you flip your hair upside down I personally find it's easier that way to get all your hair together and make sure your hair doesn't have any bumps. Once you have gathered all your hair together get your brush again and brush your hair one last time to make sure you have no bumps and knots left.



3. Place your finger on the top of your head or where you would like your bun to be
I find your finger is the best way to make your bun look perfect and have a perfect position. Once you have decided on where you would like to have your bun get your hair and wrap your hair around your finger.

4. Finish off your hairstyle 
Now that you have no hair left to wrap secure it with a hair tie and your good to go. Some days I like to add a scrunchie to make it look semi-decent.

I love this hairstyle so much because it looks like you have tried so hard to create this look and in reality, it has only taken about 3 minutes to do.

If you try this hairstyle I would love to see pictures, Please tag me in your photos.

Love,


Comments

Popular Posts