How to have the perfect lazy morning


Photo Credit: @The Stables 
If you know me personally you know I love to stay at home and watch Netflix, Well use to. Ever since starting this blog I haven't had a "real" lazy morning in a long time. I want to have my blog successful one day and I feel if I waste my time doing nothing then it won't happen, anywho getting off topic.



Usually, my lazy mornings happen on Sundays, my favourite time of the week because you get to really unwind and relax after a hectic work week. I like to usually get most of my blog work done during the week so then I can allow myself to enjoy my weekends with my friends.

________ 
Stay in bed
Your bed is the comfiest place to be, right? I personally love to stay in bed for as long as I like and not get up. Check your phone and watch all your favourite YouTubers that make you happy.

Have a shower or bath
Whenever I have a shower I always feel my most relaxed you feel so refreshed and ready to take on the world, but the best thing about having a shower on the day you're going to be lazy is putting back on your PJs. (Ps I'm going to be having a shower after this post, Just finished off 3 blog post today)

Photo Credit: Pinterest 

Binge watch a Netflix series 
I use to do this all the time and I still do it occasionally. This is my favourite thing to do on a 'me' day. You feel so lost in a different world and it's great because you get a break from reality for a bit and it's even better when the series so so great that your not always on your phone.

Listen to music 
Regardless of what type of music you like to listen to I personally find putting on your headphones and listening to your favourite playlist can really make you feel relaxed, My favourite thing to do while listening to music is daydreaming.

Eat chocolate 
I know some people that like to drink wine to relax but for me, I love to eat chocolate. Chocolate is my guilty pleasure and nothing I love more than eating chocolate and watching Criminal Minds, Hevan.

Photo Credit: Pinterest 

Spoil yourself with a face mask 

For my last tip, I don't always do but I love to have a good face mask and apply that towards the end of the evening before heading to bed to conclude my lazy day. I find having a good face mask makes you really relaxed (besides having a shower) and what's even better while you're relaxing with a face mask is having amazing skin after. I'm in need of some new face mask, Please DM on some amazing face mask.

________ 

I hope that this post gives you some tips on having the best lazy morning when your a workaholic like me and never know how to relax and turn off. I have just finished 3 blog post for today so that is my time to turn off and relax for the night. 

Love, 



Comments

Popular Posts