How to use your makeup in multiple ways



I'm sure by now you are all aware of how much I love makeup and how different you can be when applying makeup and creating your own style, But just because a Mascara can only be used for your lashes doesn't mean you can't use it elsewhere and each product can be used for different things and these tips are the perfect hack if you are on a budget.
Mascara as Eyeliner:
If you wondering how can you use a mascara as eyeliner? Grab your mascara wand and an angled brush and softly rub your brush up and down and apply the mascara on your lash line. 


Eyeliner as eyeshadow base: 
I have a love and hate relationship with eyeliner and I wish I could do my eyeliner perfectly but I simply cannot achieve that look, and since I have so many eyeliners I have purchased I didn't want to waste them so I decided to use them as an eyeshadow base, if I was going to do a black smokey eye. 

Lipstick as blush: 
I love love love lipsticks and this is the only item that I will continue to collect and make my collection bigger. What's the point of having so many lipsticks when you won't be able to wear them all? Well, this hack is great for using it more then it's purpose and using lipstick as a blush is the perfect way to get that natural rosy cheeks without going overboard. All you need to do is apply the lipstick straight onto your cheeks and then blend it out using your fingers, super easy right?

Lip Balm as brow Gel: 
I know this might sound really gross and I was grossed out too when I first heard of this hack, But It actually works wonders as a brow Gel, Just quickly apply some lip balm on a cotton tip and just brush it through lightly.

Bronzer as eyeshadow: 
I'm sure if you are a makeup fanatic like myself then you would already know this tip. I love using bronzer in my crease as a transition shade it just pulls the whole look together.

Translucent Powder as Dry shampoo: 
Now, this tip I didn't know about and I personally think It's a great idea. Just sprinkle some translucent powder on your roots to act like dry shampoo and rub it in to make sure it isn't noticeable.

Makeup can be a very expensive hobby and sometimes we don't always want to spend too much money on makeup so these are some of my favourite hacks I like to do when I'm low on budget. Let me know what your favourite hacks are when you are on a low budget.

Love,






Comments

Popular Posts