Michael Kors Wonderlust perfume: Review




What comes to your mind when you think of luxury brands?  For me, the first brand I think of is Michael Kors (then Marc Jacobs) something about this brand really speaks to me on a deeper level ah ah, Everything about this brand is to die for!

What does Michael Kors Wonderlust smell like?
This Michael Kors Perfume reminds me so much of romance in a bottle. This is another perfume I own that smells really sexy and feminine.

How long does it last? 
All day, the only bad thing about this perfume is that it can be a little overpowering if you spray too much on. A little goes a very long way with this perfume.


Which occasion is it suitable for? 
Night time for sure. Any special event you have that you would like to smell sexy for use this perfume. Perfect for weddings, Balls and big functions like that.

How about the packaging? 
The packaging is gorgeous. It's so simple but yet so stunning, It's a rose gold bottle with some pink touches to it which is why it's probably why I love this packing so much my two favourite colours.

Will I use it again? 
yes, 100% I've been using it every day since I've received it in the mail.

Price range? 
$65-$165


*Disclaimer, This perfume has been gifted to me from the Max media lab in exchange for a review for my blog, I have tested and have worn this perfume for a couple of days. I will not promote something I do not like on my blog and all my opinions are based on my own experiences. *


Love, 

Comments

Popular Posts