Nars Cosmetics Climax Mascara: Review


If you have been following me for quite some time then you know how much I love this brand. Nars was the first luxury brand that I purchased from and I quickly fell in love with their products. When I was scrolling through Instagram I found out that they started to sell a new mascara and straight away I was intrigued to try it out.


The packaging is stunning but I was surprised they went with red instead of their staple black and white look, And the one thing I notice when I  was looking at the wand is that I realised it was very similar to the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara and that was a cult favourite for a long time and it was also one of my favourite mascaras too.

What I think of the product
 I love how the brush is a little bit thicker which makes applying mascara easier and less messy, The best thing about this mascara is that it doesn't make your lashes look spidery or clumpy but instead, it looks really natural and you can apply so many layers and it still will look on the natural side.

I find with this mascara is that your lashes still look really black and have a lot of product on all day. Sometimes I notice with some other mascaras is that your lashes tend to fade during the day but this one doesn't. What I also love about this mascara is how you can apply a couple of coats and you don't even need your fake lashes on top, It's perfect for someone who wants their lashes to look full naturally.


Love,

Comments

Popular Posts