Versace pour femme Dylan Blue Eau De Parfume: Review


What does Versace pour femme Dylan Blue Eau De Parfume smells like? 
Wow, such a long name, I love this perfume, it reminds me so much of summertime with the sweet girly smell mixed with some roses and a little bit of nature to it.

How long does it last? 
I find this perfume lasts all day and all night. This perfume is super strong and you only need to spray a little bit on your wrists and your good to go.


Which occasion is it suitable for? 
I personally think this perfume is the best for night time, its a very sexy smell and I find it's too strong for the daytime. But if you do want to smell sexy for the daytime as well then just spray a little bit on.  


How about the packaging? 
I'm obsessed with the packaging, as you have seen in the pictures I'm sure you are too. It's beautiful and it has a luxury style to it which I love. I think this is the first perfume I own that has a cover to it which is perfect so your perfume doesn't collect dust.

Will I use it again? 
100% I've actually been wearing it every day since I received the perfume.

Price range? 
The only downside to this perfume it is rather expensive, It ranges from $95-$123. The bottle I have is the full size.

*Disclaimer, This perfume has been gifted to me from the Max media lab in exchange for a review for my blog, I have tested and have worn this perfume for a couple of days. I will not promote something I do not like on my blog and all my opinions are based on my own experiences. *

Love,

Comments

Popular Posts