3 Makeup brands I want to try


I saw this blog post from Lilly at Pintsizebeauty and I really loved the idea behind this. As a makeup/beauty blogger, I always get sent A lot of makeup which I'm always super grateful for but there are still some brands that I have heard about but I have never got around to trying. Maybe after this blog post I might go ahead and purchase some of my most wanted items, I would love to know what are the 3 brands you would love to try?


1. Charlotte Tilbury 
I've been dying to try some of Charlotte Tilbury's products for the longest time but I have never seemed to get around to it, I guess because It's super hard to get your hands on her products in Australia. My most wanted product to buy from her is her Magic moisturiser cream I've heard so many good reviews.


2. Tatcha 
Have you ever loved a brand so much even though you have never purchased something from them? ( I hope I'm not the only one that is like this) The one product that I have been dying to get from Tatcha is the primer but for me, $74 is rather expensive for a product no one sees. Maybe one day I might bite the bullet. Would love to know what your thoughts are if you have tried the Tatcha primer.




Ps... After writing this blog post I ended up purchasing the Tatcha primer, I couldn't help myself haha.

3. Cover FX 
Cover FX is a brand that I have been hearing about all the time and I still haven't yet purchased anything from them, I personally would love to try the illuminating mist because I have heard so many reviews that this spray is amazing because it also sprays out some glitter specs, How cool is that? To be a glowing goddess while setting your makeup, It's a win-win in my book. 


Love, 

Comments

Popular Posts